This is a Japanese teppanyaki cooking turner with a comfortable wooden grip made of high-quality Japanese stainless steel by the expert kitchenware craftsmen in Tsubame, Niigata.
While this turner is fantastic for a wide range of Japanese dishes such as okonomiyaki and yakisoba, it's also incredibly useful for western cooking. It's a great alternative to a typical spatula, and it can be used to flip burgers, eggs and more. Its stylish natural wood handle and full tang construction make it very durable. It features both a hook and a hole at the end of the handle for easy storage no matter your storage system.
Feel free to use this turner on a teppanyaki grill, a flat hot-plate or barbecue, or in a frying pan. It's versatility is one of its key functions. It's dishwasher safe, functional, durable, and features an elegant design. It was built to be easy to clean, easy to store, and to use for years to come.
- Great for both western and Japanese food.
- Dishwasher-safe and easy to clean.
- Forged in Japan's legendary Tsubame.
- Size: 75 x 370 x 150mm
- Materials: Japanese stainless steel, natural wood handle
- Made in Japan
- SMSaturnino M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10/21/23Great product
Better that our expectations
- SMSrinivasa M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3/28/21Best quality Turner
Quality of stainless steel is extremely good.