Bourbon Roanne is a gaufre (thin, crispy wafer with cream filling) French-style snack filled with lightly sweetened vanilla cream. This biscuit is well known for its light and crunchy texture, making it a great snack option for when you’re feeling a bit peckish. It is a well-known snack that has been around in Japan for a long time, that is popular among children and adults.
The filling is enhanced by real vanilla beans, and the wafer has the flavor and texture of an ice cream cone, allowing you to enjoy the experience of eating vanilla ice cream at any time. It is well-balanced, so the sweet filling never overpowers the crispy wafer. It’s a light and guilt-free snack for any occasion.
Each individually wrapped package includes two Roanne wafer biscuits, making it great for taking on the go or sharing with friends.
- Contents: Pack of 3 boxes
- Net weight (per box): Approx. 71g (2 pieces × 6 packages)
- Main ingredients: Flour, sugar, shortening, vegetable oil, liquid egg, lactose, fat-free condensed milk, whole milk powder, fat-free milk, whey powder, dextrin, salt, vanilla seed
- Nutrition facts (per 2 pieces): Energy 72kcal, protein 1.3g, fat 3.5g, carbohydrate 9g, sodium 0.06g
- Potential allergens: Milk, egg, wheat, soybean
- Made in Japan