Nissin Raoh Miso Ramen has been developed through a state-of-the-art, triple-layer process without frying the noodles and then pairing them with a rich and savory umami broth.
The noodles contain whole wheat flour which is more nutritious and has more fiber than regular wheat.
The broth flavors of Raoh ramen series are inspired by popular ramen shops across Japan.
This Miso Ramen is made by miso paste, pork bone broth, and pot herbs to give the soup the rich flavor.
Bring 450ml of water to a boil, then add noodles and boil them for 4 minutes.
In the meanwhile, add the soup base that come in a separate bag into a bowl.
Put the noodles and hot water into the bowl and stir well before eating. You can add your favorite toppings according to your preferences.
- Net contents: 5 servings (5 individual packs × 99g each)
- Main ingredients: Noodles (flour, whole wheat flour, salt, vegetable oil, chicken seasoning), soup (miso, pork extract, soy sauce, lard, seasoning oil, salt, sugars, spices, vegetable oil, yeast extract, soy-based fiber)
- Nutrition facts (per serving): Energy 332kcal (noodles 285kcal / soup 47kcal), protein 8.7g, fat 5.3g, carbohydrate 62.3g, sodium 5.8g
- Potential allergens: Wheat, egg, milk, pork, chicken, soybean, sesame
- Note: Package design may be subject to change without notice.
- Made in Japan
- RARina A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9/19/22Delicious
Very tasty. I wish it were less expensive though
- AGAndrej G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11/1/19Awesome taste
So tasty flavour, easy to prepare premium Miso ramen. Recommended to all!