Itoen Premium Mugicha is a caffeine-free tea made with domestic Japanese barley.
Since it is blended with a special barley variety the tea has a distinctive mellow, sweet taste.
Mugicha tea contains lots of minerals and vitamins and has multiple health benefits. First, it has an anti-bacterial effect that protects your teeth from cavities and decay. In addition, it facilitates digestion, reduces levels of cholesterol and has anti-oxidant properties.
Mugicha can be served hot or cold.
No need to boil.
Just put one tea bag in a kettle with 500ml of hot water and wait for 10 minutes.
For cold mugicha, put one tea bag into 500ml of cold water and wait 2 hours in the refrigerator before consuming.
- Net contents: 7g×24 tea bags
- Processed in Japan
- RLRobin L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7/4/22Amazing mugicha (barley tea)
Tastes amazing! Just as expected. Great for summer when you want a refreshing drink in the heat.
- JSJonathan S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5/18/225 Stars
I loved mugicha the first time I had it (a friend had some they let me try) and was excited to see you had it available on your site. I really enjoy the different flavour from regular teas. It has an earthiness without being bitter or overwhelming.
- JJuliaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7/6/21Childhood memories
I’ve been searching for a barley tea that tastes just like the ones I used to drink in Japan when I was a kid. But the ones I found at my local asian supermarket where never comparable to the ones in Japan. Now I finally found it and I drink it almost every day! I also bought the regular version and find the premium version even better. This tea is very refreshing for the summer and replaces my iced coffee addiction during the summer time, because barley tea does not contain caffeine but has a very similar taste.
- JKJohn K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2/3/21Good mugicha
This is a great tasting mugicha
- KTKimberly T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1/20/21good flavor
I loved this tea. Very refreshing.