Nissin Raoh Tantanmen Ramen has been developed through a state-of-the-art, triple-layer process without frying the noodles and then pairing them with a rich and savory umami broth.
The noodles contain whole wheat flour which is more nutritious and has more fiber than regular wheat.
The broth flavors of Raoh ramen series are inspired by popular ramen shops across Japan.
This Tantanmen Ramen has a creamy soy sauce soup with plenty of sesame syrup and other spices.
Bring 450ml of water to a boil.
Add the noodles and boil them during 4 minutes.
In the meanwhile add the soup base and condiments that come in separate bags into a bowl.
Put the noodles and hot water into the bowl and stir well before eating.
Package design subject to change without notice.
- Contents: 5 servings (5 individual packs x 95g each)
- Energy: 359 kcal
- Made in Japan
- IKIvan K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11/28/23Great
Thoroughly enjoyable noodles, so much better than anything I've been able to buy in Europe. Both the noodles and the broth were great and so was the portion size.
- SSagiVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8/14/22Very nice
Loved it and I will be happy to order it again
- SKSaowalak K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4/1/22Great Ramen
Very tasty and soft noodle. Definitely order some more in the future.
- GGGabriel G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1/3/22Best tasting ramen out a package. Period
Myself and my family all loved this.
- RVRobert V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars12/17/21nissin raoh
Very authentic tan tan flavor. I add ground turkey and bok choy.