The Chacott Cleansing Water is a hybrid of face wash and toner. Originally designed for stage performers who have difficulty removing their makeup in a dressing room without a water supply, it allows you to effortlessly cleanse heavy makeup.
- It comes in a large size of 500ml, and is packed in an easy-to-use dispenser pump bottle.
- Using only this, you will have a makeup remover, face wash, and toner.
- This product is also ideal for busy consumers who cannot spend much time on their makeup routine.
- It can even cleanse stubborn eye makeup with little damage to your lashes.
- Its weak acidity and the fact that it does not use oils, aromatics, colorants, or paraben mean it causes less damage to your eyes.
- Chacott Cleansing Water is suitable for any generation and is a gender-free cleansing/moisturizing product.
Take an ample amount of the cleansing water on a cotton pad, and let it soak in thoroughly.
Apply it to your face to remove base makeup first. To minimize damage to your skin, perform this step gently.
Then apply it to your eyes to remove eye makeup. Glide the cotton pad slowly, and let the water on the pad moisten your makeup.
You do not have to cleanse your face twice.
- Net contents: 500ml
- Active ingredients: Mallow flower/leaf/stem extract, peppermint leaf extract, primrose flower extract, lady's mantle flower/leaf/stem extract,
veronica flower/leaf/stem extract, lemon balm leaf extract, yarrow flower/leaf/stem extract, glycerin
- Made in Japan