With Ajinomoto broth cubes you can enjoy one of Japan's traditional winter favorites; nabe.
These small cubes contain all of the necessary broth ingredients for nabe, the traditional clear Japanese soup containing any of a wide variety of fresh vegetables, fish, meats, and flavors, and by tradition cooked in a ceramic bowl also called nabe.
You can also use these seasoning cubes to add flavor to any other dishes such as; stews, soups, risottos, pasta, etc.
These Nabe cubes have chicken salty soup flavor. The salt brings out the taste of ingredients and aroma of chicken soup.
It has a mild and rich taste. The chicken oil is added with the best balance making this broth not heavy.
- A complete broth in a single serving.
- Small, convenient, delicious broth cubes.
- Easy to use; simply dissolving the cubes into water.
- Enjoy different Japanese dashi flavors with Ajinomoto Nabe Cubes series.
Use 1 cube for 180ml (6.08oz) of water.
Put vegetables, meat or fish into a pot with a cube (or cubes) and water. You can enjoy a hot pot by just boiling and cook everything together in the pot.
You can also use the soup for cooking any other dishes you want.
- Contents: 8 cubes (58g)
- Nutrition facts (per cube): Energy 21kcal, protein 1.3g, fat 0.7g, carbohydrate 2.3g, sodium 2.8g
- Flavor: Chicken Soup Base
- Potential allergens: Milk, wheat, soybean, chicken, gelatin
- Made in Japan
- YCYU C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4/26/21Easy and tasty
Love that it’s pack in single small cubes. Simple and tasty soup base!
- MIMami I.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1/22/20Delicious hot pot base
We do hot pot at home & use this as the base soup to cook meat and veggies in. It is absolutely delicious! After eating meat and veggies we put noodles into the same pot. The best noodles ever!