This Japanese UV Gel from Aqua Savon is a lightweight sunscreen gel that is formulated with Japan's highest standard of SPF protection, SPF50+/PA++++. When using this gel which can be applied both to the face and body, you will ensure that your skin is thoroughly protected from UV rays, pollen, and dust before leaving the house.
Formulated with highly moisturizing ingredients such as triple ceramide, you can kill two birds with one stone when using this UV gel, as it moisturizes your skin while protecting it at the same time.
Another bonus point about Aqua Savon UV Gel is that it comes in a large bottle with a pump, making it easy and mess free to use. It also has a larger quantity of product compared to other Japanese sunscreens, meaning that it will last for a long time.
Your skin will feel refreshed and protected all day long when you apply this gel to your skin. It also works wonderfully as a base for your makeup.
- Lightweight gel that keeps the skin protected from UV rays, pollen, and dust.
- Contains triple ceramide to keep the skin thoroughly hydrated and moisturized.
- Can be removed with soap.
- Is sweat proof.
- Free of parabens, ethanol, petroleum-based synthetic surfactants, and animal-derived raw materials.
- Has a light and refreshing shampoo scent
Use this product as the final step in your skincare routine, after washing, toning, and moisturizing your face. Apply an appropriate amount to the face.
You can also use this UV white gel on the neck, arms, and body for ample UV protection.
Easily removable with cleansing oil or soap.
- Net contents: 200g
- UV protection: SPF50+/PA++++
- Skin Type: Combination, dry, normal, oily
- Made in Japan