Kamebishi's natural aged moromi mash is a unique and tasty seasoning paste that can be described as "edible soy sauce". This soy sauce mash is made by slowly fermenting soy beans and koji in cedar barrels over a period of three years.
This mash is created in the step before soy sauce is produced, as when moromi is strained and squeezed, soy sauce can be extracted. This paste has a deep and uniquely rich flavor, and is completely natural, so it's totally free from preservatives, antioxidants, and sweeteners.
Its potential uses are endless, for example, you can mix it with mayonnaise to create a unique sauce or dressing, you can use it as a vegetable dip, and you can add it to soups, pickles, and other dishes to add a boost of salty umami flavor.
- Add to udon soup to make "moromi udon".
- Spread a little on vegetables for a deep flavor.
- Mix with other ingredients to create a rich marinade for meat.
- Mix with mayonnaise to create a uniquely flavored sauce.
- It has a very strong and rich flavor, so a little goes a long way!
- Ingredients: Whole soybeans, wheat, salt
- Net contents: 90g
- Made in Japan