The Maruhiko Kobushi Senbei are a high-quality rice crackers made of Japanese rice and lightly seasoned with salt, without adding any chemical seasonings or additives.
Each piece is carefully seasoned and then baked to achieve a crunchy texture.
- Contents: Pack of 10 bags
- Net weight (per bag): 160g
- Ingredients: Japanese glutinous rice, vegetable oil, salt, yeast, kelp, skipjack extract, glucose, shiitake extract
- Nutrition facts (per 100g): Energy 438kcal, protein 6.9g, fat 10.3g, carbohydrate 79.4g, sodium 0.6g
- Potential allergen: Soybean
- Made in Japan
- SSagiVerified BuyerReviewingMaruhiko Seika Kobushi Senbei Rice Crackers Salted 160gI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars8/14/22Interesting
Interesting texture but not flavourful enough for me