Riska Shittori Choco is a Japanese snack made of puffed corn covered with a generous layer of chocolate.
"Shittori" means "moist" in Japanese so the natural crunchy texture of the these corn puffs is softened by the chocolate based coating.
Initially they taste chocolate sweet but this is chased by a a strong corn flavor.
A whole bag of these is 80 grams or 2.8 oz.
- Ingredients: Vegetable Oil, Sugar, Non-GMO Corn, Milk Powder, Cocoa, Cocoa Mousse, Bread Crumbs, Skim Milk Powder, Salt, Emulsifier (derived from soy beans), Aroma
- Allergy information: Milk, Wheat, Soy.
- Net weight (per bag): 80 grams / 2.8oz
- Contents: 3 bags pack
- Made in Japan
- VPVivian P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1/29/23Love it!
Such a different taste to other chocolates I’ve had. It melts in your mouth and is not too sweet!
- KKeikoVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5/14/22Light and tasty!!
I purchased this for the first time, and I love it!! It is light and not too sweet. You may end up eating more since it is not too sweet, but hey, you will be happy eating this one!
- TGTiana G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3/11/22Sooooo worth it
It was amazing!!! Sooooo tastey
- VBViola B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1/29/22So Good
I absolutely love this snack. They are so good!