These stainless steel soup ladles are durable and easy to clean. They're built to last for a long time, and you can be confident that they will.
These ladles with straining holes are designed for serving the ingredients inside your soup. If you'd like to scoop out a piece of meat, vegetables, or tofu, and leave the soup behind, these ladles make it simple.
Perfect for serving Japanese dishes like nabe hot pot, yudofu and more. Can also be used as a skimmer spoon to remove floating sediment from the top of soups and stews.
Featuring both a hook and a hole on the handle for very easy storage and convenient use, they can be hung on rods or hooks in your kitchen, and won't slip into the pot while you're cooking.
- Gently serve soft ingredients without damaging them like you might using tongs.
- Take just the ingredients, with no extra soup!
- Sleek stainless steel construction is very easy to clean.
- A hook and a hole on the handle for versatile storage.
- Material: 18-0 stainless steel
- Length: 270mm (M), 310mm (L), 320mm (XL)
- Bowl size: 92mm (M), 105mm (L), 125mm (XL)
- Made in Japan