Packed with high-quality coffee these drip coffee bags are convenient, portable and easy to use. The single-serving small pouches are filled with roasted ground coffee and feature folded paper handles that can be opened and suspended over a cup.
Over 50% of the coffee is made from sun-dried coffee berries: these berries impart their sweetness and umami to coffee beans, making the flavor of this coffee richer and uniquely sweet. At the same time the coffee is roasted with two different roasting methods to enhance the body and aroma before the blending process to achieve a full-bodied coffee.
Drip coffee bags are easy to use and convenient to store as each unit of the bag is individually packaged.
Tear off the packet and take out the drip bag inside it.
Pull out the handles attached to the bag, and place them onto the cup. If necessary, shake the bag lightly to level the coffee grounds.
Slowly and gradually pour approximately 140ml hot water into the bag 3 separate times. For the first pouring, let it brew for 20 seconds. You can adjust the amount of water according to your preference.
- Net contents: 7g × 50 packets
- Ingredients: Coffee bean (from Vietnam, Brazil, etc.)
- Nutrition facts (per 100ml): Energy 2kcal, protein 0.2g, fat 0g, carbohydrate 0.4g, sodium 0g
- Potential allergens: None
- Made in Japan
- CGCatherine G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11/18/23Gift
It is so hard to find this blen anywhere so I was delighted wuen I found it here. It is so smooth and makes a wonderful sip.
- CLClaire L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10/23/23Drip Coffee
Very good and practical to prepare à fresh cup of coffee.