Yoshikawa Mirakutei II Deep Fry Pot is a beginner-friendly kitchen tool for people who find it difficult to cook deep-fried dishes successfully.
One of the major reasons for failure when making deep-fried food is that some people do not cook foods at a sufficient temperature. However, this pot has a detachable thermometer, so you can check the best temperature according to the type of foods.
Another reason for failure when frying foods is insufficient oil draining: if you do not drain excess oil from the batter, it will get mushy with the risk of consuming extra amount of oil. In contrast, the lid of the Mirakutei II can be used as an oil draining tray. Further, this functional lid is designed to allow drained oil to go back to the pot; as a result, so you can reuse the oil without refilling it.
It is compatible with almost any heat source including IH (200V), direct flames, sheath heaters, halogen heaters, sealed hot plates, and radiant heaters.
- Materials: Iron, silicon bake-coating (pot & lid) / iron, chrome plating (handles)
- Model number: SJ1025
- Size (all approx.): W321mm × L258mm × H137mm / φ240mm (inner diameter)
- Weight: Approx. 1660g
- Maximum capacity: 3.1 liter
- Note: This product is not dishwasher-safe.
- Made in Japan
- JMJosh M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9/22/22Excellent! Exactly as advertised, works great!
Excellent! Exactly as advertised, works great!