Like daifuku mochi (rice cakes with anko filling) and shiruko (anko soup often served with mochi), mochi rice cake and anko sweet red bean taste pair well with each other. This is also true if you replace the rice cake to a puffy snack while the red bean paste is powdered.
The Funwari Meijin Anko Mochi recreates the taste of rice cakes covered with anko. Made with sweet red beans from Hokkaido (which is considered to be a premium sweet), you can enjoy its luxurious sweetness.
Do not forget to enjoy the mochi puff’s light feel in your mouth. When the puff melts like cotton candy, your heart will melt in the same way.
It is free of chemical condiments and coloring agents, so you can sense the original flavor of its ingredients.
- Contents: Pack of 6 bags
- Net weight (per bag): 60g (10g × 6 packets)
- Main ingredients: Vegetable oils, glutinous rice (from Japan), sugar, glucose, powdered azuki bean (from Hokkaido), dextrin, salt, oligosaccharide
- Nutrition facts (per 10g): Energy 53kcal, protein 0.4g, fat 2.8g, carbohydrate 6.6g, sodium 0.04g
- Potential allergens: Soybean
- Manufacturer: Echigo Seika
- Made in Japan