If you love avocado and wasabi, you have to try Avocadooza, an avocado-flavored cracker with a massive wasabi punch from Glico.
Its cracker dough is kneaded together with real avocado fruit, rolled, and then baked to create extra-crispy crackers. Every cracker is stuffed with the aroma of avocado, which you can taste as soon as you take your first bite.
The crackers are thin, which makes them extra crunchy, and very lightly salted. The combination of flavors is incredible, with avocado and wasabi making an appearance first, and the cream cheese and Japanese soy sauce seasoning rounding it out.
The cream cheese and wasabi-shoyu (soy sauce with wasabi horseradish) seasoning is accompanied by a light chicken broth, making it rich in umami and a perfect treat to be consumed with beer, wine, whisky, and others.
- Contents: Pack of 10 bags
- Net weight (per bag): 40g
- Ingredients: Vegetable oil, natural cream cheese, avocado paste, camembert cheese powder, starch, cream cheese powder, chicken extract, salt, dehydrated soy sauce, cheese product, yeast extract powder, wasabi powder
- Nutrition facts (per bag): Energy 208kcal, protein 1.9g, fat 11.4g, carbohydrate 24.5g, sodium 1.3g
- Potential allergens: Milk, wheat, soybean, chicken, pork, sesame
- Made in Japan
- JIJanice I.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars2/26/23Shocked by the Wasabi
Taste takes getting used to since there is Wasabi in it. I purchased it thinking it was only made with avocado so I was very surprised after biting into it. I’m not a real fan of Wasabi.JTJapanese Taste INT3/3/23
Sorry to hear that you had a negative experience with this product. However, we do list in the product description and ingredients sections that these crackers contain wasabi.