This is a pair of stainless steel chopsticks crafted by skilled artisans in Tsubame city, nestled in Niigata Prefecture—a region renowned for its expertise in producing high-quality metal tableware.
The elegant design of these chopsticks seamlessly combines functionality with aesthetics. They boast a refined matte finish along their surface, while the upper tips shine with a mirrored polish, to add a touch of elegance to your meal.
Each chopstick is ingeniously hollowed, making them exceptionally lightweight, despite being constructed from durable stainless steel, creating a perfect balance of strength and weight, ensuring effortless handling.
The lower tips of the chopsticks feature circumferential grooves that provide excellent grip on your on your food. Say goodbye to slipping and sliding, as these grooves ensure a secure hold when grabbing various foods, from delicate sushi to thick udon noodles.
Unlike their wooden counterparts, our stainless steel chopsticks boast improved toughness and durability, making them reliable and long-lasting.
- Material: 18-8 stainless steel
- Size: 245mm
- Weight: 42g
- Made in Japan
- AKAnton K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1/1/24Nice
Very high quality
- CKChristopher K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1/1/24Comfortable and work well
I like that I can wash and reuse.
- GCGuy C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10/28/23Comfortable!
These chopsticks are very comfortable and easy to use. Nice weight and finish. Very happy with this purchase.
- BZBrian Z.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5/21/23Light but strong
As other reviewers mention, these are hollow, but quite strong. I love these. The grooves around the circumference of the tips greatly enhance grip. Would not hesitate to recommend these.
- LELyea E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11/15/22Best chopsticks I've ever owned
I'm Japanese. Thus chopsticks are an every day tool. These are THE BEST I've ever used. They pick up the tiniest of grain of rice easily. Love to eat with them!