Adachi Jozo is a shoyu (soy sauce) brewer local to Hyogo prefecture in the Kansai region of Japan. Their goal is to bring authentic and delicious shoyu that uses only organic and domestic materials to consumers.
This organic dark shoyu from Adachi lives up to that sentiment. Containing only the simple ingredients of domestically produced organic soy beans, organic wheat, and sea salt local to Ako city, Adachi has ensured that these ingredients are carefully matured together to create the most flavorful product.
In recent years, shoyu containing food additives and shoyu brewed for shorter periods of time have become more mainstream in Japan. However, taking these shortcuts ultimately impact the flavor of shoyu. Instead, Adachi allows their koikuchi shoyu to ferment in historic wooden barrels for over one year before bottling and selling it to consumers. By following traditional methods of brewing, a full-bodied shoyu with rich umami is born.
The best part about this shoyu is that it can become your new go-to shoyu in the kitchen. It can be used in stir fries, marinades, as a dipping sauce, and more! Enjoy all of your favorite Japanese foods with a more intense flavor by using this Japanese Koikuchi Shoyu.
- Handmade Japanese soy sauce, containing only organic soybeans, wheat, and salt all local to Japan.
- Naturally occurring fermentation.
- Supreme and unique rich flavor.
- Certified organic soy sauce free of preservatives, seasonings and alcohol.
- JAS certified organic brewery.
Simply add an appropriate amount of this shoyu any dish you would use soy sauce in. Tastes especially delicious with foods such as sashimi, cold tofu, grilled fish, steaks, etc. It can also be used as a seasoning or secret ingredient to any dish. Try adding even just a teaspoon to marinades, sauces, or soups to add extra umami flavor to any dish!
- Net contents: 500ml Ingredients: Organic soybeans (from Japan), organic wheat (from Japan), salt (Seto Inland Sea)
- Potential allergens: Soybean, wheat
- Manufacturer name: Adachi Jozo Co., Ltd.
- Note(s): Expires 1.5 years after production. Store it in a cool and dark place once opened.
- Made in Japan
- MAmanuel a.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11/4/22Awesome
- TAThomas A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3/11/21The Best Soy Sauce
Excellent. This is a well crafted product. Simply the best I have ever tried. A little goes a long way as the taste is so deep and complex.