Although vitamin C is one of the most important ingredients for our body, sometimes by just eating nutrients might be not enough. Luckily you can easily recharge your vitamin C levels with this Japanese chewable supplement.
- It includes vitamin C as well as B2 as main active ingredients.
- Taking three tablets allows you to consume 2,000mg of vitamin C.
- Unlike most tablet-type supplements, you do not have to prepare a cup of water.
- Despite being a supplement, it has a slight yet pleasant sweetness and sourness, so it is easy to consume.
Take 1 tablet after each meal. You can take up to 3 tablets a day.
Chew this tablet, or allow it to melt it in your mouth while consuming it.
Those under 15 years old should not take this product.
When carrying it around, it is recommended that you store this tablet in a portable pill case.
- Net contents: 100 tablets
- Nutrition facts (per 3 tablets): Vitamin C 2,000mg, vitamin B2 12mg
- Ingredients: Ascorbic acid, sodium l-ascorbate, riboflavin butyrate, corn starch, stearic acid, magnesium, sugar
- Note: Consume this product as soon as possible once opened.
- Made in Japan