Slim Up Slim is a meal replacement shake for consumers who wish consume nutritionally balanced drinks. Flavored with Japanese matcha green tea.
- 60g of this shake comprises 193kcal, 15g sugar, and 27g protein.
- It is flavored with genuine matcha from Uji, Kyoto.
- The protein is formulated to keep you feeling full.
- Slim Up Slim also contains collagen.
- This shake contains 47 active ingredients.
For nutritional supplement use, use the attached spoon, and mix 1~3 level spoonfuls of shake with 85~255cc (roughly 2.9~8.5 us fl oz.) of water.
For meal replacement purposes, mix 4 level spoonfuls of shake with 300~340cc (roughly 10.1~11.5 us fl oz.) of water.
It can be enjoyed both hot and cold. You can replace cow’s milk or soy milk with water to make your shake tastier.
- Net contents: 315g
- Nutrition facts (per 60g): Energy 193kcal, protein 27g, fat 1.4g, carbohydrate 24.7g (sugar 15g / fiber 9.7g), sodium 0.54g, collagen 5,000mg, lactic acid 30mg, job’s tears extract 40mg, wormwood 20mg, fermented grain extract 25mg
- Ingredients: Dietary fiber, skim milk powder, milk protein, soy protein, pork collagen peptide, sugar, Uji matcha, fermented grain extract powder, processed cream, vegetable oil, lactic acid bacteria powder, coenzyme Q10, apple extract, citric acid, fragrance, emulsifier, eggshell calcium, magnesium oxide, thickener, sweetener, vitamin C, hyaluronic acid, vitamin E, ferric pyrophosphate, seasoning, calcium pantothenate, niacin, vitamin B6, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin A, folic acid, vitamin D, vitamin B12
- Potential allergens: Wheat, egg, milk, soybean, gelatin
- Note: Pregnant and lactating women cannot consume this product.
- Made in Japan
- ZzokaVerified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8/22/23great product
I use this product as a source of protein because I work out every day, and it has allowed me to meet my daily protein in take . It also tastes delicious and is healthy. I totally recommend it. I just ordered 7 packs of it because this stuff tastes so good.
- LRLeila R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars12/28/22tastes very good
it helped me when i got sick and could not eat, i had it with hot water. recommend it