You don’t need to be a professional chef to create elegant vegetable garnishes with the help of the Benriner Super Mandoline. Featuring a high-quality stainless steel sharp blade, this Japanese slicer guarantees a clean, crisp, and smooth cut of fruits and vegetables every time you use it.
The Benriner Super Mandoline is widely considered to be one of the world’s best mandolin slicers and is equipped with three different blades to create different effects and finishes including:
- The Fine Blade: perfect for creating elegant vegetable garnishes for professional looking meals. Ideal for carrots, radishes, or any other firm vegetable.
- The Medium Blade: excellent for quick and easy uniform stir-fry pieces, suitable for almost any vegetable including onions, peppers, radishes, beets, and zucchini.
- The Coarse Blade: ideal for making chunky and crisp cuts of fruits and vegetables such as potatoes, onions, radishes, cucumbers, carrots, apples, and peaches.
Benriner are the original Japanese mandolin slicer manufacturers and have been making their slicers since 1945. Each slicer is made from the highest quality stainless steel to create sharp and long interchangeable blades that cut the perfect slice.
- MLMaria L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10/9/23Husband loves using the slicer!
My husband eats a lot of raw vegetables and he finds using the mandoline so much more convenient than slicing vegetables with a knife.
- DJDaqing J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2/27/23Great Products and easy to use.
It's great design and easy to use.
- SOSimon O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1/8/23Great product and safe fingers!
Not only works a treat and the finger guard really works
- VGVickie G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars1/5/22English instructions
I finally figured it out but I don't read,write or speak Japanese- so instruction pics did help a bit. I thought I had ordered a larger one but received the smallest one. Also was surprised to receive an invoice that was for taxes and customs fees. Was under the impression that they were included in shipping costs. These bits of info should be stated online when purchasing this item.
- HSHasia S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars12/23/21Love it
The best thing in my kitchen