Bonchi Age are a popular snack across Japan. They're deep fried rice crackers with a thick and crunchy texture, and a light salty taste.
A simple and tasty snack made by frying a rice-flour dough and lightly seasoning it with soy sauce and Japanese dashi stock.
Enjoy the satisfying crunch of these crispy senbei rice crackers that are so tasty you won't be able to stop until the bag is empty.
This pack of three bags ensures you'll be completely satisfied!
- Contents: 100g x 3 bags
- Main ingredients: Non-glutinous rice, vegetable oil, soy sauce, sugar, bonito stock powder, kelp stock, seasonings
- Nutrition facts (per 100g): Energy 530kcal, protein 4.7g, fat 31.6g, carbohydrate 56.6g, sodium 2.4g
- Potential allergens: Wheat, soy
- Made in Japan
- BSBernadette S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars12/26/23Best snack ever!
Crunchy, tasty and delicious! Easy to order…free shipping a plus!
- BKBonnie K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9/2/22Delicious!
These senbei are very delicious! This brings back wonderful memories of growing up as a gaikokujin in Japan. The senbei were well packaged and the shipping was very fast. I highly recommend Japanese Taste and will definitely be ordering again.
- SSagiVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars8/14/22Nice
It was nice but I had better
- MBMarco B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3/23/22They're so good!
My girlfriend absolutely loved them! She told me that the crunchy texture is just what she likes.
- RRRoberto R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1/19/21Kirimochi crackers