Bull-Dog Tonkatsu Sauce sesame version made with roasted sesame and the umami of konbu seaweed and katsuobushi to enrich your fauvorite dish such as tonkatsu or okonomiyaki.
The addition of sesame make the sauce more mild and sweet.
You can also find the regular Bull-Dog Tonkatsu sauce in our store.
- One of the most popular and long selling sauces in Japan.
- Full of vegetables and fruits.
- About 30% of this sauce is vinegar, which has healthy effects on your body.
- More than 7 kinds of spices are blended with the best balance.
- JAS (Japanese Agricultural Standard) certified product.
- Colorant-free, thickener-free, synthetic seasonings-free, artificial sweetener-free, and oil-free.
DIRECTIONS OF USE:
Simply put the sauce on fried fish, omelet, burger, or any dish you want to enjoy with.
You can also use the sauce for cooking rice, meat and more as you wish.
- Contents: 300g (10.6oz)
- Made in: Japan
- HRHerb R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars4/26/20Bull-Dog Japanese Tonkatsu Sauce Sesame
Great service from a great website. Got the item I ordered. Turned out, though, to have an ingredient that if I knew was included, I would not have purchased the item. I would suggest the site add an ingredient list for their food items. Still great service.