The Bunmeido Tsukimikasa is a smaller version of Bunmeido’s signature dorayaki called Mikasayama. When you have a craving but do not wish to eat too much due to health reasons, this sweet is the one for you.
Its pancake patties are moist, fluffy, and soft thanks to Bunmeido’s special recipe and manufacturing methods.
Made from Hokkaido’s fine-quality azuki red beans, its anko paste has a refreshing sweetness that you will not grow tired of.
What makes this dorayaki different from others is that it has a long expiry date: it lasts 30 days (including its manufacturing date), which is considered to be longer than normal dorayakis.
- Net contents: 10 pieces
- Ingredients: Azuki paste (sugar, azuki red bean, starch syrup, kanten), egg, sugar, flour, reduced starch syrup, vegetable oil, malt sugar, maltose-based starch syrup, sake, soy sauce, fermented seasoning, honey
- Nutrition facts (per piece ≒ 60g): Energy 161.3kcal, protein 3.3g, fat 2.5g, carbohydrate 31.9g, sodium 0.2g
- Potential allergens: Wheat, egg, milk, soybean
- Made in Japan
- SGShane G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10/28/23Amazing service
Amazing taste, amazing service
- KSKathryn S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9/21/23Delicious!
These came in perfectly - fresh and delicious! I just returned from visiting Tokyo and brought home many snacks but will definitely order from Japanese Taste again and again!
- DRDebra R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3/11/23Very fresh and tasty
These dorayaki were very good. Soft, not overly sweet,full of red bean. My husband and I usually share one after dinner.