Chayudo Uji Matcha Sablé Cookies are matcha-flavored butter cookies with a crunchy texture. What makes these sablé even more special are their unique eggy flavor.
These matcha sablé cookies are made with real high-grade matcha powder sourced from Uji, Kyoto, the home of matcha green tea. They also contain high quality eggs, and butter, which give the cookies a rich and unique flavor.
With each bite you can enjoy the rich taste and slight bitterness of Uji matcha, along with a mellow sweetness and the decadent taste of butter. These cookies use no preservatives, fragrances or artificial colorants, so you can be sure that the vivid green color and fragrant aroma are 100% natural.
While the flavor of matcha is quite present in these sablé cookies, it is not overpowering whatsoever. If you’re new to matcha sweets, then we highly recommend trying these cookies!
The cookies are individually wrapped and packed in a nice box making this product a nice and cute gift from Japan. They’re great for sharing with friends, or enjoying alone when you crave the authentic taste of Japan.
Chayudo is a traditional Japanese confectionery shop specializing in matcha-flavored sweets and snacks based in Uji, Kyoto.
- Ingredients: Flour, eggs, sugar, margarine, butter, matcha green tea, baking powder
- Nutritional information (per 100g): 370kcal, 7.1g protein, 18.1g fat, 42.5g carbohydrates, 0.4g salt
- Contents: Box of 6 cookies
- Made in Japan
- OCOscar C.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10/10/23Matcha
- FAFida A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10/9/23Amazing