This Copper Gooseneck Kettle from Chitose is a superior pouring kettle formed from classic Japanese copper by craftsmen in Japan.
Known for pouring water slowly and steadily, gooseneck kettles are used by professional baristas but also by pour over coffee enthusiasts at home.
The thin spout of the kettle is shaped for delivering ultimate control and precision when pouring over coffee. It has a classic, traditional design that looks fantastic in any kitchen.
Since it's made from copper, it has fantastic heat conductivity and sterilizing properties. Copper is hygenic and anti-bacterial, so it will stay cleaner for longer.
The deep amber color makes it stand out as a luxury kitchen item, and the touches of wood add an extra touch of class. The inner surface has been coated with nickel to prevent corrosion, and the main body is made from quality, pure polished copper.
- Pure Japanese copper naturally kills bacteria.
- Thin, goosneck spout offers precise control of water flow.
- 900ml capacity is enough for multiple cups of coffee, without being too large.
- Size: Approx. 299 x 141 x 145mm
- Weight: Approx. 480g
- Capacity: 900ml (5-6 cups)
- Material: Nickel-plated pure copper, wood
- Made in Japan