This soy sauce called Tokiarubeshi is an organic Japanese dark soy sauce made by Daitoku Shoyu. Their organic koikuchi soy sauce is made with non mass-produced, high-quality ingredients and aged in koike barrels following traditional methods.
Genuine shoyu made exclusively with certified organic ingredients from Japan; all ingredients are produced in Japan including JAS-certified organic soybeans and organic wheat, both from Hokkaido, and salt from Nagasaki Prefecture.
Like other genuinely-aged Japanese soy sauces, this product is free of additives. You can experience its rich aroma and full-bodied flavor created by the natural power of yeasts and micro-organisms living in the cellar.
You can use this koikuchi shoyu as condiment as well as seasoning for cooking.
Store in a cool and dark place such as in the refrigerator.
- Net contents: 300ml
- Ingredients: Organic soybean, organic wheat, salt
- Nutrition facts (per 100g): Energy 59kcal, protein 7.5g, fat 0g, carbohydrate 16g, sodium 16.1g
- Potential allergen: Soybean, wheat
- Made in Japan
- CCCassandra C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11/15/23Worth every penny
Makes excellent soy sauce marinated soft boiled eggs (flavor and color), and wonderful for dipping sashimi in. Will buy again.
- RBRon B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11/5/23Best soy
Excellent taste. Unlike any other soy I’ve used with sushi.
- HBHarold B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10/25/23Best Teriyaki Sauce Ever
My parents used to buy teriyaki chicken, cooked and sold at the local Ginza festival, when I was a child. I have longed for that taste for years and was never able to duplicate the right recipe. Until now. This soy sauce is PERFECT. My teriyaki chicken tastes exactly like the chicken I remember from so many years ago. Thank you!!
- DWDenise W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2/18/23Delicious
Wonderful taste. I'm putting it on all my vegetables. Could almost drink it straight from the bottle!
- JMJoseph M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6/23/22Great
Great taste and better flavor then commercial mass produced soy sauce