Ebara Yakiniku no Tare is a versatile and long selling Japanese barbecue sauce made of soy sauce and other Japanese ingredients such as miso and sesame oil.
This soy sauce-based BBQ sauce is sweet, mellow, tangy, savoy and full of umami. Mildly sweet taste from apples and honey.
Recommended for dipping, grilling or seasoning.
Eat à la Japanese by dipping grilled meat and vegetables into the sauce or use it as a seasoning by mixing and stir-frying ingredients in a pan together.
- Net contents: 300g
- Ingredients: Japanese soy sauce , sugar, miso, fermented seasoning, apples, salt, vegetables (onions, ginger, garlic), lemon juice, fructose, honey, sesame oil, white sesame seeds
- Nutrition: 27kcal / 18g
- Made in Japan
- ALAlbert L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7/26/22Great gift!
It was not for me. I live in Japan and sent the sauces to a brother in the U.S. He was pleasantly surprised.
- LMLilach M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3/14/22Very tasty!
Added it to an instant ramen and it was delicious! Will definitely reorder it!
- SMSarah M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1/27/22Delicious
As tasty as expected
- KAKeiko A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2/27/21Got to have it for steak!
This one has some sweetness and it is perfect on thin sliced beef! I also use this sauce to stir fry some vegetables.
- ASAndrew S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5/22/20Delicious BBQ Sauce
This is the best BBQ sauce I ever tried. I used it as a dipping sauce, and brushed on the BBQ I really like it.