Feather Hi-Stainless Double Edge Blades for safety razor.
Made with high quality stainless steel in Seki, a city in Japan which was traditionally known for manufacturing Japanese swords.
With an edge thickness of just 0.1 millimeter, these double edged razor blades embody the pride of Japanese craftsmen and offer fine quality that appeals to fans all over the world.
- Considered the world's sharpest double edge razor blades.
- The “FEATHER” mark engraved on the blade is a testament of trust.
- Feather blades require no pressure when shaving.
- Coated with platinum alloy and resin for extra durability.
- Model: FH-20B
- Edge thickness: 0.1mm
- Net contents: 20 spare blades
- Made in Japan
- CKCharles K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4/22/23Astounding sharpness
These blades are so sharp I can use them four times and up to six, if I don't go against the direction the hair is growing. This blade by far out performs my previous blades that required replacement after two uses. Double Edged razor blades that seem sharpened to a molecular level. I don't know how they do it, mysterious Japanese metallurgy in action.
- PPiotrVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3/2/22Razor blade
Perfect sharp excellent
- TFTony F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars12/16/18Quality shaving blades
Had to wait a long time for the blades to come but it was worth the wait, they give a really close shave and I will be buying them again