You can create a homemade tea or flavored water by simply putting loose tea leaves or fruits and water into this glass teapot. It is easy-to-use and easy-to-serve.
- A mesh strainer allows you to extract tea water without unwanted tea leaves and fruit bits while pouring.
- It has a compact design, so you can easily store it in the fridge.
- The teapot has easy-to-check and cute scale line.
- Its compact lid allows tea leaves to have more space to expand, resulting in better brewing result.
- Made with Hario's original heatproof glass, you can also serve hot drink.
- This product is dishwasher safe.
Just put loose tea leaves into the pot, then add with hot water.
For cold drink, put tea leaves or fruits, add cold water, and place the pot in the fridge for 3~6 hours.
- Model number: MD-10SG
- Materials: HARIO Glass® heatproof glass (teapot) / polypropylene (lid, strainer frame) / polyester (strainer mesh) / silicone (lid packing)
- Size (W×D×H): 84 × 82 × 265mm / φ76mm
- Capacity: 1000ml
- Made in Japan
- MDMolly D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1/22/23Great teapot for hot and cold tea
This teapot is great for medium to large pots of hot or cold tea.
It’s easy to see yea and water measurements, and easy to clean.
I did make a quilted cozy for hot tea brewing with the hot water dispenser at work , but for home use patience works just as well.