This Bolognese Pasta Sauce from Heinz Japan is made with carefully selected ingredients.
It has selected beef and Iberico pork which have been slowly cooked with tomatoes, vegetables and wine from Bordeaux.
Rich umami taste and mellow sweetness.
Instant preparation, delicious taste.
Put the whole back into boiling water and heat it for 3 - 4 minutes. Put the sauce over pastas.
You can also heat with a microwave for 1-1.5 minutes at 500W.
- Contents: Pack of 3 units
- Net weight (per unit): 130g
- Made in Japan
- VBVictor B.Verified BuyerReviewingHeinz Japan Beef and Iberico Bolognese Sauce (Pack of 3)I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11/26/22Great Buy!
Not only does this sauce taste great, but its the perfect single serving!
10 /10, will but again!
- AHAlbert H.Verified BuyerReviewingHeinz Japan Beef and Iberico Bolognese Sauce (Pack of 3)I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9/5/22Nice dinner
easy to prepare meat sauce spaghetti
- YJYUKO J.Verified BuyerReviewingHeinz Japan Beef and Iberico Bolognese Sauce 130gI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars3/26/22Thats really deciciou!
It was great, but hope it included more curry in the pack. Kind of expensive. I want to eat more!