Enjoy the taste of kabocha squash (Japanese pumpkin) with this pre-cooked pumpkin potage soup. This product is designed to experience the flavor and texture of real Japanese vegetables at home.
The core ingredient of this pumpkin soup is kuri kabocha (literally translates as “sweet chestnut squash”): a vegetable that is commonly consumed in Japan for its rich sweetness and pleasant flaky texture like a cooked sweet chestnut. It contains dozens of diced kuri kabocha, so it is more filling than you expect.
It is also seasoned with fresh cream and cultured butter to make the soup creamier and milder without disrupting the original taste of kabocha.
You can heat this potage soup by either boiling or microwaving it.
When boiling, heat a pouch of the soup in boiling water for approximately 3~4 minutes without opening it. Then transfer the soup to a soup bowl and it is ready to eat.
When microwaving, make sure to transfer the contents to a bowl, cover it with a plastic wrap (cling film), and microwave it for 90 seconds at 500W.
- Contents: Pack of 3 bags
- Net weight (per bag): 160g
- Main ingredients: Kabocha squash (from Japan), kabocha squash paste, milk, vegetable oil, sauteed onion, reduced starch syrup, fresh cream, chicken bouillon, whole powdered milk, salt, sugar, butter, flour, egg yolk oil
- Nutrition facts (per 160g): Energy 121kcal, protein 2.4g, fat 4.8g, carbohydrate 17.1g, sodium 0.9g
- Potential allergens: Wheat, egg, milk, chicken
- Notes: Do not microwave the bag directly. The black powdery objects that may include in the soup are pumpkin skins.
- Made in Japan
- RrayyReviewingHeinz Pumpkin Soup Japanese Kabocha Squash Potage 160gI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars10/27/23Great!
Tastes like home made kabocha soup. Great for a quick grab.