Itoen Mugicha is a caffeine-free traditional Japanese tea made of roasted barley.
Mugicha tea contains lots of minerals and vitamins and has multiple health benefits.
First, it has an anti-bacterial effect that protects your teeth from cavities and decay.
In addition, it facilitates digestion, reduces levels of cholesterol and has anti-oxidant properties.
Mugicha can be served hot or cold.
No need to boil.
Just put one tea bag into 1L or 2L of water, depending on your taste preferences.
Refrigerate during two hours and you are ready to drink tasty mugicha.
- Net contents: 8g x 54 tea bags
- NFNelson F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11/21/23Great
Been loving this tea for long. Hot or cold
- EBElena B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4/17/23Good!
This is very tasty and healthy tea .
- MSMiki S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2/12/23Amazing tea you need it!!!
I love this tea, unfortunately could not find it in any Asian groceries in Canada but found it on This site and have boughten many packs, I’m in love again! Staple item
- YCYanling C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7/1/22Exact same product
The item is exactly the same as the ones I bought in Tokyo. Of course much more expensive having it shipped abroad, but that's expected. Happy to drink mugicha to burn off fat and staying slim.
- PSPat S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3/14/22Barley tea
Experience was great. Very tasty product. Delivery was prompt and reasonably priced.