This series of Itoen Oi Ocha Premium tea bags is made with a blend of Japanese green tea leaves, Kyoto matcha and roasted rice also from Japan.
During the production, the leaves are steamed 4 to 5 times longer than normal green tea achieving a tea with less bitterness.
The roasted rice adds a distinctive Japanese tea flavour and yellowish colour to this tea.
1 tea bag can generate up to two tea cups of 60ml each.
For Hot Tea: Put the tea bag into a cup and pour boiled water. Steep for approx. 30 seconds, shake the tea bag and then remove it before drinking.
For Cold / Iced Tea: Steep tea bag in cold water approx. 3 minutes, shake the tea bag and then remove it before drinking.
- LHLisa H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10/13/23The most delicious matcha green tea with roasted rice
This tea is absolutely delicious, we, as a family, drink it every day, twice a day and can't find anything like it to compare in India. It's rich, roasted, at the same time light and not acidic and just delicious. When our last box is running out we panic.
- GMGregory M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10/12/23Like it very much
Like it very much
- BSBrian S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7/26/23Itoen Oi ocha
Awesome great tea !
- JHJackie H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7/19/23Amazing
Bought these for my mom and she loved it!
- ACAmy C B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5/14/23Wonderful Roasted Tea
This is a fabulous roasted tea with a strong aroma.