This is a large-sized wok ladle is ideal for cooking all your favorites!
Produced by an expert cookware manufacturer who forges high-quality kitchenware and cookware from their blacksmithing workshop in Tsubame - the historical heart of Japanese blacksmithing. This ladle is made out of durable 18-0 stainless steel, a high-quality and durable steel ideal for cooking with. The handle is made out of a natural wood, to ensure a good, comfortable grip even when your hands are slippery.
This Japan-made ladle is ideal for various uses in the kitchen, but was designed for cooking with a wok, so it's great for stir-fries, fried rice, and Chinese soups. It has shallow spoon bowl with a capacity of 320ml (about 11oz).
- Made in Japan's legendary Tsubame.
- Japan-made wok ladles are difficult to find.
- Restaurant-grade 18-0 stainless steel.
- Natural wooden handle.
- Length: 480mm
- Bowl diameter: 130mm
- Capacity: 320cc (10.8oz)
- Material: Stainless steel and natural wood
- Made in: Japan
- SDScott D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3/28/19Endo Iron Ladle
This ladle arrived recently and is wonderful. It feels good, works good, and is everything I wanted and imagined. Thank you very much.