Allie got renewed with more improvements in its features. One of the noticeable changes is that the latest version has become more eco-friendly.
Most sunscreen contain an ultraviolet absorber called ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate (also known as OMC), which cause heavy damage to coral reef, so several countries legally prohibits using OMC-contained sunscreens. However, you can safely use this product because it does not include the OMC.
- Beach Friendly Prescription: non-OMC and coral reef-safe sunscreen that can satisfy a legal requirement and the like.
- Powerful UV protection of SPF 50+ and PA++++
- It will not easily thin out in water, sebum, and friction against towel, clothes, and face mask.
- Hyaluronic acid hydrates your skin and make your skin look dewy.
- Less sticky and greasy yet can easily rinse off with a normal hand soap.
- The gel prevents your skin from sticking with pollen, dust, and PM2.5.
- This sunscreen can be used as a makeup base.
- Both package and tube contain less plastic than the previous version.
- Free of fragrances and colorants.
After your basic makeup routine, take a pea-sized amount of the gel on your hand, and spread to your entire face.
To obtain sufficient UV protection, apply a generous amount of the gel. If necessary, reapply every 2~3 hours.
You can wash off this gel with normal soaps, but use a makeup remover if you apply a foundation.
- Net contents: 90g
- Active ingredient: Hyaluronic acid
- Notes: Close the cap tightly when unused. Do not let the gel directly attach to your clothes and accessories; wear these after the gel dries completely.
- Made in Japan
- HCHanit C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8/10/22The best sunscreen I ever bought
Great sunscreen, easy to apply, very light on the skin, no white cast, best moisture and yet doesn’t leave the skin oily, I already bought another 2 for me and for my sister, I’d recommend it with all my heart
- ISIuliia S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6/1/22Seriously good sunscreen
This is the only sunscreen that doesn't clog my pores. I'd tried all sorts of sun creams, protectors, and bb-creams: natural based, premium class, medicated products... This one really does the job. It adds a bit of translucent shine (which, I think, looks pretty), so you might want to use a bit of powder on certain areas. And it makes the skin look a bit paler and more even-toned.
- RRalukaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4/21/22Amazing sunscreen
This is one of the best sunscreen i ever used. It has a slight whitecast but it disappears very fast. It’s waterproof friction proof and even i m wearing a mask for 9 hours everyday the product its not balling up. It doesn’t sting my sensitive eyes even while wearing contact lenses. I can’t speak really about the uva or uvb protection as i m spending only 5 minutes in sun on my way too work. The delivery was fast and the product reached in perfect condition.
- NDNoopur D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2/6/22Excellent!
It’s a foolproof sunscreen that goes on colorless which I love and doesn’t drip down your face when it gets hot and humid or get wiped off underneath a mask since it’s friction proof. Super light gel consistency.