This is a premium version of Weipa, which is a popular Japanese style Chinese seasoning that adds flavor to a variety of dishes like soups, fried rice (or chahan) and other stir-fried foods.
Weipa means "king of taste" and contains fresh vegetables, spices, chicken and pork extracts to add a rich taste and aroma to any dish.
This Japanese style Chinese soup stock and seasoning was first developed in the China town of Kobe in Japan.
- Premium Weipa has 1.7 times more of pork and chicken extract and vegetable powder than normal Weipa
- Natural mild and umami taste.
- Maximizes the taste of ingredients themselves.
- Free of synthetic components.
For making soup, put 10g of Weipa into 600cc of boiling water with ingredients of your choice. You can add salt if you prefer.
For stir-frying, you can fry ingredients with Weipa. Add Weipa until it gets to the taste of your preference. It's easier to add Weipa if you dissolve it into water first.
- Net contents: 250g
- Made in Japan
- SYSachiko Y.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3/12/21Kouki Shoko Premium Weipa All-Purpose Chinese Seasoning
Love the taste, great seasoning for vegetables, meat, and soup. I will definitely purchase this again.
- YYiI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4/27/19Weipa seasoning
Very happy I've found this here. I used it for ramen soup, yakisoba and of course fried rice and brings out all the good taste.