Kracie Hadabisei intensive wrinkle care is an anti-ageing serum eye mask formulated with highly concentrated retinol and hyaluronic acid to reduce the appearance of dryness-induced eye wrinkles and leave the eye area firm and plump.
It also contains four plant-based components to hydrate and beautify your skin. In addition, it is free of aromatics and colorants, and is tested for allergies.
Pinpoint Eye Zone Care: Reduces the appearance of dryness-induced wrinkles (Efficacy evaluation tested)
You can use this eye mask every day.
After your facial cleansing, apply the toner first, then take 2 cheets of the eye mask, and place them onto your eyes.
Leave them for 5~10 minutes, then gently peel off the masks, and you can apply emulsion and other makeup items.
- Net contents: 60 sheets (for 30 days)
- Active ingredients: Hyaluronic acid, lemon juice extract, retinol derivative, elastin, royal jelly, loquat leaf extract, job's tears extract, yuzu citrus extract, peony extract
- Made in Japan
- MNMai N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Skin Type CombinationRated 5 out of 5 stars2/2/24Kracie Hadabisei Intensive Wrinkle Care Anti-ageing Eye Mask
- TLThuy L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Skin Type DryRated 4 out of 5 stars12/6/23normal skin
- FFbooneVerified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Skin Type DryRated 5 out of 5 stars11/15/22Love love love this eye mask
Love this eye mask , i kept this in the fridge for best results. Highly recommended
- TNTracy N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7/21/22Anti-ageing eyes mask
I kept this mask in the fridge and used it everyday. Skin around eye looks brighter and smoother after treatment. Worth to buy!
- KLKaren L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5/15/22Great for moisturizing under eye area
The size of these masks are good for the under eye area for various face shapes. They have a good moisturizing effect afterwards, without feeling too 'heavy'. I use them once a week, and I like that they stay moist in the container quite well.