The Leye Miso Muddler makes adding miso paste to the soup or broth easier.
With this ingenious Japanese whisking tool you can both measure and dissolve miso directly into the liquid. The paste will blend smoothly, leaving no salty lumps undissolved.
In addition, it takes the right amount of miso paste avoiding the overconsumption of sodium and making the same good miso soup, consistent in flavor each time.
The Miso Muddler by Japanese cookware company Aux resembles a double-ended ball whisk and is made of stainless steel for extra durability and hygiene.
You can also use it for beating eggs or mixing sauces.
Dip one end (depending on the amount you need) into the miso, twist and out comes a perfect scoop. Now simply whisk the miso into the broth until dissolved. No lumps.
The large end measures approximately 2 tablespoons, while the smaller end measures approximately 1 tablespoon.
- Model: LS1500
- Material: 18-8 stainless steel
- Manufacturer: Aux Co. Ltd.
- Made in Japan
- JHJING H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3/30/22easy to use and very convenience
it is very convenience and the the appearance is pretty cute. occupy small space
- DFDiego F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4/13/21Simple and incredibly useful... it just works
No more clumps of miso paste in the bottom of my broth or stuck to my spoon. This handy device is my new go-to for making miso. Worth every penny.
- JWJudith W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars8/1/20Excellent Investment
I bought this for muddling miso, but find I use it for mixing lots of other things that are in quantities too small for one of my whisks. Its light but sturdy, easy to clean and to store. Good value for the price!
- HDHugh D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8/1/20Excellent Product
This product is well designed and manufactured. I found it very well suited for the use intended.