Make your dining stress-free, especially when you are serving foods with tongs. These Leye Serving Tongs are made by artisans in Tsubame, Niigata, a place famed for high-quality metalworking.
- Curved frame: when using conventional serving tongs at a dining table, you usually have to grasp foods from above, which requires you to stand up, or raise your arm if you do not. However, these curved tongs are designed to allow you to pick up foods while sitting.
- Closed teeth: most kitchen tongs have a scalloped end, but this makes it difficult to pick up slippery foods like pasta. In contrast, Leye’s tongs have a closed set of edges that facilitate the secure grasping of greasy foods. It is also convenient for collecting any remaining food on the plate.
- The inner sides of the tip of the tongs end are also curved, which makes carrying round and delicate foods like boiled egg or cabbage rolls much easier.
- Patented integrated molding: most normal tongs have the tips of the handle riveted together, but these tongs are integrally formed. With this process, you can control the grasping strength more accurately so that you can carry soft and delicate foods without squashing them.
- The tongs’ tip is designed not to stick on the table if it is placed upside down. As a result, you can use this product hygienically throughout your meal.
- It is made with a rustproof stainless steel and is dishwasher-safe.
- Material: 18-0 stainless steel
- Model number: LS1514
- Size (L × H): 21 × 5.2cm
- Weight: Approx. 85g
- Made in Japan
- LKLina K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4/6/23Server Tongs
It works well for salads and appetizers.