Malony thick noodles (2.0mm) are made with refined potato and corn starches (highly-purified starches from Hokkaido, Japan) and water. These transparent high nutritional noodles have a smooth and tender texture loved both by children and adults.
- Malony is a low GI/GL food.
- The main ingredient potato starch is made from non-GMO potato from Hokkaido, Japan.
- Malony is free of allergies; from the first day of operations, the manufacturing lines have been producing only Malony, so they have not been in contact with any materials containing allergens. You can feel safe when you eat it.
Malony thick noodles is a very versatile ingredient. It is recommended to use them in pot dishes, sukiyaki, soups, simmered dishes, etc.
Place the noodles in boiled water, and cook it for 8 minutes.
You can add noodles into a hot pot and let it cook slowly. This method allows noodles to absorb soup in the pot and make themselves tastier.
The thinner version of the noodles (1.4mm) is recommended for salads or pickled dishes as well as soups.
- Net contents: 100g
- Main ingredients: Potato starch, corn starch
- Nutrition facts (per 100g): Energy 349kcal (20~25g of boiled Malony noodles will extend its volume to approximately 100g, and have 70~90kcal), protein 0.1g, fat 0.2g, carbohydrate 86.8g, sodium 0.09g
- Potential allergens: None
- Noodle thickness: 2.0mm
- Made in Japan