This is a unique Japanese drinking vinegar made with real shine muscat grapes. If you’re not familiar with drinking vinegar, it is a popular, delicious, and nutritious way to add more vinegar to your diet.
Shine muscat grape vinegar and traditionally crafted rice vinegar have been infused together and sweetened with natural brown sugar to create a delicious and healthy beverage.
Free of chemicals, artificial sweeteners, and preservatives.
- Made with grape vinegar, concentrated shine muscat grape juice, and rice vinegar using rice malt from Kagoshima.
- Does not contain chemical seasonings, yeast extract, artificial sugar, artificial flavorings, or caffeine.
- Dilute 3 to 7 times with water or carbonated water and enjoy as a beverage. Additionally, if you like alcohol, you can use this Japanese vinegar as a base for cocktails.
- Add as a topping for ice cream or yogurt if desired.
- Avoid storing under direct sunlight and store at room temperature. After opening, please store in the refrigerator.
- Ingredients: Grape vinegar (manufactured in Kagoshima Prefecture), rice black vinegar, concentrated muscat juice, raw sugar
- Expires 2 years after date of manufacture
- Made in Japan