If you love kombu (Japanese kelp) and udon noodles why not combine both of them into one? This delicious product from Matsuo allows you just to do that!
Umami-rich Hokkaido-sourced kombu has been mixed into sanuki-style udon noodles to pack a flavor-punch! In fact, these udon noodles contain so much kombu that when boiled, a rich kombu dashi stock is automatically made. You can enjoy delicious kombu-flavored udon noodles and kombu dashi at the same time with these sanuki-style udon noodles.
The best part about these unique udon noodles is that they work well in a variety of different dishes. Use them to make traditional Japanese-style udon soups with tempura or stewed beef. If you're feeling extra creative, you can even use them to make a Japanese-fusion inspired udon-pasta dish!
- Boil for 5 minutes or until your desired texture is reached.
- Remove the noodles from the boiling water and use them however you please.
- These noodles taste great in soups, but they can also be used to make fusion pasta or even omusoba (omelet-wrapped noodles).
- Net contents: 180g
- Ingredients: Flour, kelp powder, salt, starch
- Made in Japan
- CCClara C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9/26/23Fantastic
Very good quality! I finally found authentic udon to my liking! Will continue to buy.