The Misoka Toothbrush is a nanotech coated toothbrush created in collaboration with Osaka technology company Yumeshokunin. It features bristles coated in nano-sized mineral ions measuring just one billionth of a meter in diameter.
The ions pass from the bristles to the teeth during brushing, removing stains and forming a protective coating on the enamel.
Instead of using toothpaste, the user dips the brush into a glass of water, which loosens the ions. As it only requires a single glass of water, it also contributes to preserving the global environment.
- Each single brush is coated with various nano-sized minerals.
- It will reduce the stains and also prevent from new stains.
- It will not only clean your teeth thoroughly without using any force but also make the surface smooth and glossy.
- It is mineral hence ensure to soak the brush in water for a while to bring up minerals to work fully.
- Unique and elaborate designed holder will guide you to the perfect power balance and great reaches.
1. Pour water into a cup
2. Soak MISOKA in a cup of water for a while
3. Brush your teeth as usual
4. Rinse your mouth and wash the Misoka toothbrush thoroughly before storing in a dry place.
You don’t need toothpaste, but you can use it if you like.
MISOKA’s full function only lasts for one month so please use a new one every month.
- Color: Random (please note that the color of the logo cannot be chosen)
- Made in Japan
- KHKennet H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2/22/23Great toothbrush
Great toothbrush that dies what its supposed to. A+ from me.
- AMAndrei M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11/23/18Love it
Thank you very much for my Japanese toothbrush