Posca is a multi-purpose marker pen brand from the Japanese stationery manufacturer Mitsubishi Pencil. Its ink is similar to Poster Color, so the colors have vivid hues and do not bleed through.
- The ink remains vibrant even if drawn on dark-colored paper.
- When the ink has fully dried, you can layer additional colors without the underneath layers of color becoming see-through.
- You can paint colors on almost any material, such as plastic, metal, glass, photos, mirrors, and wood.
- Once completely dried, the ink becomes resistant to light and smudging.
- Made with special water-based pigment ink, it is odorless.
- The ink can be easily rubbed away with water.
- This product has eight color variations: white, pink, red, orange, yellow, green, yellow-green, and light blue.
For first use, shake the marker well before opening the cap.
Place the tip of the marker onto a paper on a flat surface and lightly press it downward several times until it generates ink.
- Model number: PCE2508K8C
- Ink material: Water-based opaque pigment ink
- Tip type: Fat round tip
- Marker size: 127 x 75 x 75mm
- Contents: 8 markers
- Made in Japan