Niigata Prefecture locates in the northern side of Chubu Region and is noted for producing high-quality rice and Japanese sake (rice wine). But here is another Niigata's recommendation: a rice cracker mixed with Namban ebi (Alaskan Pink Shrimp).
Namban shrimps have a beautiful red color, and are rich in taste and large in size. Shrimp lovers should not miss this unique Japanese snack.
Most of the shrimp crackers out there are made without the shell, head, and tail of the shrimp but this senbei is made with whole minced Namban shrimps. By using whole shrimps you can enjoy an extremely rich flavor and aroma of the shrimps.
The cracker is made from Niigata's high-quality, non-glutinous rice which makes this snack flavorful and enjoyably crunchy.
This product has the highest repeat rate among Niigata's souvenirs! Strongly recommended to those who love both rice cracker and shrimp.
- Net contents: 27 pieces
- Main ingredients: Shrimps (80% dried shrimp / 20% Namban ebi paste), non-glutinous rice processed food, reduced starch syrup, flour, egg white, salt, sugar
- Nutrition facts (per piece): Energy 22kcal, protein 0.5g, fat 0.8g, carbohydrate 3.5g, sodium 0.13g
- Potential allergens: Wheat, shrimp, egg, soy bean
- Notes: Consume as soon as possible once opened. Handle this product with care as the crackers are very vulnerable to the impact.
- Made in Japan
- TGToshiko G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10/27/23南蛮えび煎餅
- EBElena B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3/27/23Our favorite crackers
This is our second order and we will be ordering again. They are very addicting and testy .
- LVLong V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars12/29/22Yummy
- TLT L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2/28/22Shrimp
These crackers are crunchy, addicting and with full of shrimp flavor. This was one of my best お菓子 finds from the Narita airport and so glad to find here!