Nisshin Instant Custard Pudding Mix for preparing smooth and tasty Japanese custard pudding easily at home.
Simple and quick preparation.
For making 4 puddings in a cup of 6cm diameter:
- Prepare 300cc of milk and 1 yolk besides 1 bag of the mix and 1 bag of caramel sauce, which are already in the box.
- Pour the caramel sauce into each cup (you put the sauce in the bottom of cups).
- Put the mix, milk and yolk in a pot and whisk well.
- As you heat the pot with medium heat, keep stirring and when its boiled heat 1 more minute with low heat.
- Pour the contents into each cup and refrigerate them more than 1 hour.
- Net contents: 55g
- Made in Japan
- SASerina A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5/1/22Yummy
This was easy and quick to make!
- SSShinji S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3/21/22Japanese Purin
Very easy to make, good flavor, highly recommend to my friends.