Nissin Chicken Ramen is a long-selling Japanese instant ramen loved by many generations and considered the world's first instant noodles.
Chicken Ramen Noodles were first released in 1958 and consist of Japanese instant noodles paired with a rich broth made of chicken and vegetables.
Optionally you can eat this instant ramen with egg. For that, Nissin Foods has made a hole on the noodles where you can put a raw egg. The yolk and the white will cook perfectly on the hole and will make the ramen bowl richer in flavor and nutrition.
Put the instant noodles into a bowl. Pour 400 ml of boiled water and close the bowl. Wait for 3 minutes and it will be ready to eat.
You can also cook the noodles directly in a pot with 450 ml of boiling water for 1 minute.
You can add an egg or other toppings like sesame, green onions and more as you like.
When you add an egg, add before you close the bowl. If you do not like half raw egg, you can cook scrambled egg in a pan with the noodle like in the picture.
- Net contents: 5 servings (85 g × 5 packs)
- Made in Japan
- EVEma V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2/3/24Good
- SSuzanneVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8/11/22Ramen Noodles
The ramen noodles have a great flavorful taste!
- JCJun C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4/22/22Better than amazon
Got the ramen in excellent condition and nothing was crushed. It was came before the expected date.
- SRSophie R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11/7/21Delicious
Very tasty ordered multiple times
- SRSophie R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6/4/21great
love these ramen !!!!!