Nissin Curry Meshi cup is an innovative, simple and tasty way of eating Japanese curry rice. You just have to add boiled hot water in to the cup and the rice will expand and be ready to eat immediately.
Curry Meshi Beef Curry type containing plenty of onion and various types of spices such as coriander, cardamom and more. Cocoa is blended as a secret ingredient to add richness to the taste.
Open the lid and pour the boiled water up to the line inside.
Close the rid and wait for 5 minutes.
After 5 minutes, stir very well twiddling a spoon until it gets thickened.
- Net contents: 107g
- Energy: 464kcal
- Made in Japan
- MWMartin W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2/10/22Really good
for instant food, this one was a real treat, much better than the average low quality which is available in my country, works really good for busy work week crunches or inbetweens.
- MWMartin W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2/10/22Really nice
Unlike the standard instant cup food garbage which is available in my country this was actually decently filling and satisfactory taste, works out great on busy work crunches.
- ESEvgeniya S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1/10/22Was Nice
Its nice, but if you looking for somthing unusual i think you better try the types of ramen.
- PWPHILIP W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars12/2/21Great product
Loved it. Wish I could find it locally.
- ZGZachary G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8/12/21Really good
It was easy to use and super delicious