This product is a seasoning sauce for yakisoba (Japanese fried noodles) from condiment maker Oliver. It is an extra-rich sauce that has strong umami from its ingredients and a sharp spiciness.
This type of sauce normally has a complex flavor of sweetness and spiciness. It is said that Oliver’s sauces are more robust and spicier than other sauces, so it is ideal for consumers who love pungency.
The secret of its taste comes from a blend of three different broths: vegetables, seafood, and meat. These are then aged for a long period to bring a super-rich flavor and thick texture.
Besides yakisoba noodles, you can use this sauce for takoyaki (octopus dumplings), okonomiyaki (Japanese savory pancakes), spareribs, pulled pork, “hamburg” steak (Japanese meatballs), and more.
- Net contents: 300g
- Main ingredients: Vegetables / fruits (tomato, onion, apple, etc.) sugar, glucose fructose liquid sugar, vinegar, salt, spices, roasted garlic powders, bonito broth, oyster broth, chicken broth, yeast extract
- Nutrition facts (per 100g): Energy 123kcal, protein 1.9g, fat 0.3g, carbohydrate 28.1g, sodium 8.1g
- Potential allergens: Wheat, soybean, chicken, apple
- Note: Package design may be subject to change without notice.
- Made in Japan
- SHSteven H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars12/15/22Oliver Doro yakisoba sauce
I thought it tasted great. Very similar to the yakisoba flavor I ate in Tokyo in 1972.